Are you looking for Ridley X-Night 30 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2016? We found best price for you. Go to link below to buy the Ridley X-Night 30 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2016 for the lowest price.
Ridley X-Night 30 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2016 Review
Great exercise bikes for the price. Came quickly and in good condition. Thanks Ridley for another good product.
Ridley X-Night 30 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2016 Description
Ridley X-Night 30 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2016. The best cyclocross racers prove their worth on the muddy fields of Flanders, and there's only one bike they trust. The Ridley X-Night 30 D cyclocross bike is one of the winningest 'cross bikes ever produced. Used all season long by the Telenet-Fidea pro team (and also used by the Lotto-Belisol road team for Paris-Roubaix) , the X-Night is one of the fastest, toughest CX bikes around, and is now available with disc brakes. The pro-level Ridley X-Night frame is made from a mix of 30-ton and 24-ton, high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber. What does that mean? That the bike is exceptionally stiff where it needs to be, thanks to the 30-ton fibers, but also has compliance built into it thanks to the 24-ton layup. The result is a bike that rides and handles like nothing else. The ultrathin seatstays borrow on a concept from the Ridley Helium, and help give the bike a smoother ride. A tapered headtube and PF30 bottom bracket add stiffness and rigidity in just the right places to eliminate frame flex and increase power transfer. Internal cable routing helps keep mud from fouling up your shifting, and also keeps the cables out of the way when you shoulder your bike to get over the barriers. The 4ZA Oryx full carbon fiber disc fork is super stiff, and is optimized for exceptional handling in all conditions, and includes mounting tabs for disc rotors. But a great bike without great components is nothing. That's why Ridley spec'ed the X-Night with the amazing Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed drivetrain, with a Shimano Ultregra CX 46x36 crank and RS505 hydraulic disc brakes. That means you get 11-speeds with which to dominate the competition, plus Shimano's fabled durability and reliability, a stiff and light crankset with 4-arm design for greater versatility and 46/36 chainrings, and the industry-leading stopping power and modulation of hydraulic disc brakes. Topping it off is a bevy of components from Ridley's house brand 4Za, including a lightweight saddle, alloy stem, handlebars and stem, and a set of Fulcrum Racing 5 disc wheels with 6-bolt disc hubs wrapped up in super-premium Challenge Grifo knobbie tires.
- Charge Cooker Maxi 1 Fat Tire Bike - 2016
- Fuji Absolute 2.3 Women's Flat Bar Road Bike - 2016
- Louis Garneau Urbania Sc4 Women's City Bike - 2016
- Lightworks Bike Night Marker Light
- Giro Montaro Mips Mountain Bike Bicycle Helmet - 2016
- Missoni Home - Ridley Cushion - 601 - 40x40cm
- Ridley Brushed Stainless Steel 52 Inch Ceiling Fan
- 2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra Brake Disc Centric Hyundai Brake Disc 121.51043
- SE Big Mountain 27.5 Disc 21 SPD Bike
- 2012-2016 Honda CR-V Brake Disc Centric Honda Brake Disc 120.40076 12 13 14 15 16
- 2015-2016 Honda Fit Brake Disc Centric Honda Brake Disc 120.40085 15 16
- Sram MTB X9 6-Bolt Disc Front 32H Bike Hub
- Sram Guide R Front Disc Bike Brakes
- Classic Sweet Life Weekly Wire-Bound Planner - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
- Compact Her Point of View Two-Page Monthly Calendar Tabs - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
- Classic Her Point of View Two-Page Monthly Calendar Tabs - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016